If you’re considering raising your kids with a Doberman in the house there are some important things that you should know first. These are the important things you should (and shouldn’t) do while raising kids in a household with a Doberman. Ignoring some of these could lead to serious behavioral issues while doing them will foster a deep bond and connection between your kids and your Doberman that will last a lifetime. Some of these are things kids naturally do ALL the time but that can cause serious issues in your Doberman if they’re exposed to it. Don’t make a serious mistake without knowing it… watch this video!
As most Doberman owners know all too well, not every dog product works well for this unique breed. That’s why I maintain a list of the best products I’ve found so far for Dobermans.
– Recommended Doberman toys: https://www.dobermanplanet.com/recommended-products/toys/
– Recommended Doberman puppy must-haves: https://www.dobermanplanet.com/recommended-products/puppy-shopping-list/
– Recommended Doberman foods and treats: https://www.dobermanplanet.com/recommended-products/food-treats/
– Recommended Doberman walking and hiking gear: https://www.dobermanplanet.com/recommended-products/walking-hiking/
– Recommended Doberman hygiene products: https://www.dobermanplanet.com/recommended-products/hygiene/
– Recommended Doberman high-tech gear: https://www.dobermanplanet.com/recommended-products/tech-gear-gifts/
When you’re ready to decide if owning a Doberman is right for you, make sure you check out: https://www.DobermanPlanet.com
Follow Doberman Planet!
– Facebook: https://www.dobermanplanet.com/facebook
– Instagram: http://dobermanplanet.com/instagram
– Pinterest: https://www.dobermanplanet.com/pinterest
– E-mail Newsletter: https://www.dobermanplanet.com/newsletter
#doberman #dobermann #dobermanpinscher #dobermanlife #dobermanliving #dobermanplanet
0:00 – Introduction
1:02 – What We’ll Cover
1:29 – Do Introduce Them Early
2:21 – Don’t Let Them Play Unsupervised
3:22 – Do Encourage Calm Play
4:30 – Don’t Allow Rough Housing
5:08 – Do Slowly Acclimate Your Dog to Kid Noises
6:14 – Don’t Allow Loud Screaming
6:37 – Do Create an Escape Route
7:18 – Do Talk About Gentle Play with Your Kids
7:51 – Don’t Allow Pinching, Hitting, or Climbing
8:48 – Don’t Encourage Play When Your Dog is Tired
9:17 – Do Allow Kids to Take Care of Your Doberman
9:59 – Don’t Separate the Kids From Your Doberman
11:02 – Do Involve Kids with Training
12:01 – Don’t Allow Nipping, Biting, or Mouthing
13:14 – Summary
13:52 – Outtro
I am a dog trainer who specializes in the Doberman breed. I have significant knowledge of this breed and provide insight into the breed as a whole, but not on the individual dog. Individual dogs and circumstances vary, and therefore your experience may be different. I am not a veterinarian, canine nutritionist, or behaviorist. Always consult with a qualified veterinarian, canine nutritionist, or other professional before making any decisions regarding the care, health, or diet of your dog. I often rely on the research, studies, and publications of experts while presenting certain related topics outside my field of expertise. This video presents my opinions and personal interpretations of this information only and may contain partial, anecdotal, or incomplete information. Watching this video does not supersede your responsibilities of doing your own research and due diligence.
Use of this video or the information contained within is additionally subject to the terms listed here: https://www.dobermanplanet.com/terms-and-conditions/
Doberman Planet LLC is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com. We also participate in affiliate programs for ShareASale, and other sites. Doberman Planet is compensated for referring traffic and business to these companies.
© 2022 DOBERMAN PLANET LLC
View source by clicking here.